Sussanne Khan shares stunning view from ex Hrithik Roshan’s house as they temporarily move in together, see pic
Sussanne Khan, who has moved in with ex-husband and actor Hrithik Roshan temporarily, shared a picture of their view from the balcony. In the photo posted on her Instagram account, a number of pigeons are seen gathered on the pristine shore of Juhu Beach, as it is completely deserted during lockdown.
“And on other breaking news,the once in a lifetime, pigeon conference on the shores went well yesterday. #pictureswewillneversee #Juhubeachlockdown #lookaroundthisishistoric #March2020 #nofilters,” she wrote in her caption.
Earlier this week, Hrithik shared that Sussanne had moved into his house during the coronavirus lockdown, so that their sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan could spend time with both of them. He lauded for being supportive and putting their interests first.
Sharing a photo of her, Hrithik wrote, “This is a picture of dear Sussanne (my ex wife) , who has graciously volunteered to temporarily move out of her home so that our children are not disconnected indefinitely from either one of us. Thank you Sussanne for being so supportive and understanding in our journey of co-parenting.”
“Our children will tell the story we create for them. I hope and pray that in order to safeguard the health of ourselves and our loved ones, we all find our way to express love, empathy, courage, strength with an open heart,” he added.
Hrithik and Sussanne, who were childhood sweethearts, got married in 2000, just a few months after the release of his debut film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. Even after getting divorced in 2014, the two have remained on friendly terms and often go on outings and family vacations with their sons.
Currently, Hrithik, Sussanne, Hrehaan and Hridhaan are in self-isolation. Recently, the actor shared a video in which he appealed to his young fans to make adults understand the need to stay indoors and limit social contact.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.