On the Brunch radar
With much to like and dislike this week, Brunch gives a thumps up to TRAI for not making apps (Whatsapp, Viber and more) paid while a big shove was reserved for Ohio morgue worker who had sex with 100 corpses.brunch Updated: Aug 23, 2014 17:02 IST
* Activity on Pottermore.com. Harry Potter forever!
* Celebrity news
* That TRAI has junked the proposal to make WhatsApp, Viber, Skype paid.
* Everytime somebody writes about bookstores
* Long weekends
* Akshay Kumar
* The Ohio morgue worker who had sex with 100 corpses
* The idea of MS Dhoni being replaced <shudders>
* People who "don't like to try new apps"
* Tagging people on promotional photographs
From HT Brunch, August 24
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Aug 23, 2014 14:30 IST