IBPS RRB office assistant prelims result 2017 declared: Where and how to check
IBPS will on Monday declare the result of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2017 for recruitment in participating regional rural banks (RRBs).Updated: Oct 10, 2017 14:22 IST
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will on Monday declare the result of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2017 for recruitment in participating regional rural banks (RRBs). The examination for office assistants (Multipurpose) was held on September 17, September 23.
Steps to check result of office assistant Prelims after declaration:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to view result status of online preliminary exam for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to the login page
4) Enter your registration number and password
5) Enter the captcha code
6) Result will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a print-out and save it on your computer
Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam have qualified for the main. Candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs. Out of the total posts announced for RRBs recruitment 2017, 8,298 posts are for office assistants.
First Published: Oct 09, 2017 14:29 IST