Jharkhand Class 12th result 2018: Here’s direct link to check
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) declared the intermediate or Class 12 science and commerce examinations results on Thursday, June 7, at 12pm (noon). The date of result declaration was announced yesterday.
Students will also be able to check the result on JAC’s official website – jharesults.nic – in once it is uploaded.
Jharkhand 12th Result 2018: Highlights
1.14pm: Names of toppers to be announced in 10 days. JAC chairman said the answer sheets of top 10 students will be re-evaluated before the topper list is announced. This is to avoid error or discrepancy.
1.10pm: Girls performed better than boys in the commerce stream with 75.74% girls passing as against 61.49% boys.
1.05pm: The pass percentage of girls in science this year was 49.73%, while 47.79% boys passed.
12.55pm: In the commerce stream, 6,127 students secured first division, 18,267 got second division and 2,770 passed with third division.
12.51pm: In the science stream, 16,618 students secured the first division (60% and above), while 26,337 and 17,11 passed with second and third division, respectively.
12.48pm: Of the 92,405 students who appeared for the science exam, 44,677 passed.
12.45pm: In the commerce stream, of the 40,244 students who took the exam, 27,164 passed.
12.35pm: Jharkhand 12th result for science and commerce streams declared. 48.34% students pass in science stream and 67.49% in commerce
12.19pm: JAC chairman Arvind Prasad Singh arrives. Jharkhand 12th result for science and commerce streams to be declared soon.
11.59am: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) chairman Arvind Prasad Singh to arrive soon.
11.50am: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) chairman Arvind Prasad Singh to address the press conference in Ranchi and announce the result of Class 12 board exams for science and commerce streams.
11.45am: Jharkhand 12th result for science and commerce streams to be declared soon
11.25am: This year, 316,369 students appeared in intermediate exams – 92,073 in science stream, 40,173 in commerce and 1,84,123 in humanities.
11.10am: Last year, 52.36% students passed the exams and the pass percentage in humanities was 71.95, 52.36 in science and 60.09 in commerce streams.
11.00am: There was a decline of about 6% in the number of students who cleared the exam as compared to 2016 due to tough question papers and strict evaluation.
10.55am: In the matric exam, 426,327 students appeared this year. Last year, about 68% students cleared the matric exam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- As per the amendment, the total number of centres will not be increased more than 10% as compared to last year
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services written exam on its official website -upsc.gov.in. The written exam was held in October 2020
- Staff Selection Commision (SSC) on Friday released the final answer key of Convinced Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 tier 1 exam on its official website- ssc.nic.in.
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday released the exam schedule for its class 10th and 12th board exams. The schedule has been uploaded on the official website-cgbse.nic.in.
- MU is one of many higher education institutes across the country which chose to conduct convocation ceremonies virtually this year.
- Parents from across the state have written to the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) over issues pertaining to private schools in the state.
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), under ministry of coal has invited online applications for the recruitment against 372 vacancies for Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse and other posts.
- The online registration window for JEE Main 2021 is closing on Saturday, January 23. Candidates who have not yet registered for the exam can online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is January 24.