Announced: SSC GD Constable Result 2019 declared, check category-wise lists of shortlisted candidates here
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018.
The SSC Constable (GD)2018 exam was held from February 11 to March 11, 2019 in the Computer Based Mode in which 30,41,284 candidates appeared.
Candidates have been shortlisted for PET/ PST in a ratio of 1:10. Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates securing less than 33% marks and Unreserved (UR) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates securing less than 35% marks have not been considered eligible for shortlisting to the PET/ PST.
Here is the list of shortlisted candidates:
Category-wise (1-SC, 2-ST, 3-ESM, 6-OBC and 9-UR) break-up of the candidates provisionally shortlisted along with the marks and date of birth of the last shortlisted candidates has also been released.
Any discrepancy regarding the result may be reported to the SSC by July 31, 2019 along with a copy of printout of the online application form. Call letters of shortlisted candidates will be issued by the Nodal CAPF i.e. CRPF. Marks of the candidates will be placed on ssc website www.ssc.nic.inshortly.
The exam is being held for the recruitment of Constable General duty (GD) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Force (ITBP) Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and rifleman (GD) in Assam rifles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday released the admit card for the specialist cadre officers (SCO) at its official website, sbi.co.in.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- As per the amendment, the total number of centres will not be increased more than 10% as compared to last year
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services written exam on its official website -upsc.gov.in. The written exam was held in October 2020
- Staff Selection Commision (SSC) on Friday released the final answer key of Convinced Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 tier 1 exam on its official website- ssc.nic.in.
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday released the exam schedule for its class 10th and 12th board exams. The schedule has been uploaded on the official website-cgbse.nic.in.
- MU is one of many higher education institutes across the country which chose to conduct convocation ceremonies virtually this year.
- Parents from across the state have written to the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) over issues pertaining to private schools in the state.