UPSC NDA, Naval Academy (II) 2019 registration process closing tomorrow, here’s how to apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will close the registration process for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) II, 2019 tomorrow. The application process had started on August 7 and will conclude tomorrow, September 3. If you have not yet registered for it, do it now.
The UPSC NDA, NA Exam (II) 2019 will be conducted on November 17, 2019.
How to apply online for UPSC NDA, NA - II 2019
Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
Click on ‘apply online’ tab on the right of homepage
Then click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations’ link
A new page will open
Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC- link
A page with NDA, NA- II 2019 registration link will appear
Click on part -1 and fill in the required details correctly then proceed to part 2
Read instructions carefully.
After you have registered for it, you will get an acknowledgement number on your registered mail ID and contact number. Keep it safe for further login.
About UPSC NDA, NA- II 2019:
UPSC conducts the NDA, NA exams twice a year for taking admissions.The first NDA exam of 2019 was notified in January and as of now the exam results have been announced. In the last exam a total of 392 vacancies were notified by the UPSC, 50 of which were for the Naval Academy through the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme.
Successful candidates, selected on the basis of a written examination, psychological aptitude test, intelligence and personality test and SSB Interview, will be admitted to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.
UPSC will accept only online applications so candidates are advised to apply online at upsc.gov.in. The number of vacancies/ seats will be notified in the official advertisement/ notification that will be issued on August 7.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.