Kate’s wedding ensemble goes on display
Kate Middleton’s 250,000-pound Alexander McQueen wedding dress is all set to go on display at Buckingham Palace.Along with the dress, everything from the Duchess’s veil to her shoes and even the Royal wedding cake will be put on exhibition, reports the Daily Mail.
The Queen’s Cartier Halo tiara and diamond earrings will also be included in the display from July 23 to October 3.Advance ticket sales are more than double from last year’s summer opening, with 600,000 people paying 17.50 pounds per ticket to visit the palace in the next ten weeks.The palace’s previous highest attendance was 420,000 in 1994.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sonam Kapoor has shared several throwback pictures with sister Rhea Kapoor while wishing her on her birthday on Friday.
- Ananya Panday on Thursday shared a picture with her team mates from Liger as they all went for dinner together. See her picture here. Liger stars Ananya and Vijay Deverakonda in the lead.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to wish her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on his birthday on Friday. See his specially designed football-shaped cake.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.