Rahul Gandhi in Amethi Highlights: PM should say BJP has failed in the last 3 years
Rahul Gandhi is on a three-day tour of his Lok Sabha constituency Amethi.india Updated: Oct 05, 2017 19:44 IST
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi addressed the press as part of a three-day tour of his Lok Sabha constituency of Amethi on Thursday.
Gandhi again attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi saying, “the BJP government has completed three-and-a-half years and has only one-and-a-half years left. The prime minister should work now for employment generation and for farmers.”
At a farmers’ event on Wednesday in Amethi, Gandhi had attacked the BJP for apparently failing the youth and farmers, assuring that if the Congress came to power, the job crisis would be resolved in six months.
Below are the highlights of Rahul Gandhi’s address here:
- There is a real serious problem in India today, that we are unable to provide jobs to our youngsters.
- China produces 50,000 jobs every single day. India, under Modi’s Make In India, produces only 450.
- There is another crisis which is farm, agricultural crisis. Farmers are committing suicides.
- Instead of making excuses and saying pessimists are creating an atmosphere, PM Modi should stand up and say we have not managed to deliver.
- PM is the leader of the country. He should not make excuses and deliver.
- PM Modi should say we have one more year, we will deliver now. That is what a true leader would do.
First Published: Oct 05, 2017 15:58 IST