Saira Banu has shared a note speaking about her upcoming wedding anniversary. The yesteryear star was married to Dilip Kumar. He died earlier this year.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 07:43 PM IST
Saira Banu was photographed in Mumbai on Thursday. The actor made her first public appearance since Dilip Kumar's death.
Published on Sep 09, 2021 05:17 PM IST
Saira Banu was admitted to the Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai on August 28, following complaints of breathlessness, high blood pressure and high sugar.
Published on Sep 05, 2021 08:32 PM IST
Saira Banu made her debut with Junglee opposite Shammi Kapoor. The actor had once revealed he passed a ‘rude’ comment which left her in tears.
Updated on Sep 05, 2021 10:03 PM IST
- Saira Banu has been diagnosed with a heart problem. She is currently admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Published on Sep 03, 2021 12:47 PM IST
- Dharmendra has said that he spoke to Saira Banu a few days ago and also discussed her health. Saira is currently admitted in Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital.
Published on Sep 01, 2021 04:28 PM IST
Saira Banu has been hospitalised after she complained of blood pressure issues.
Updated on Sep 01, 2021 02:26 PM IST
- Saira Banu studied at London's elite Queen's House before making her debut in Hindi films in the 1960s.
Updated on Aug 23, 2021 09:11 AM IST
Late actor Sadhana had once revealed the real reason why there was never any competition between Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and her, who were all contemporaries at a time.
Published on Aug 21, 2021 07:12 PM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah recalled being dissuaded by the late Dilip Kumar from pursuing a career as an actor, and feeling too nervous to bring it up again after he made a name for himself.
Published on Jul 12, 2021 10:45 AM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah and Dilip Kumar were admitted in the same hospital recently. The actor revealed Dilip's wife, actor Saira Banu had visited him.
Published on Jul 11, 2021 02:21 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar had once served Johnny Lever biryani 'with his own hands at his home'. The late actor had also performed a 'small mimicry act' for him.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 06:02 PM IST
- Dharmendra recalled his days in his youth when he would look up to the late Dilip Kumar. He remembered asking himself if he could be like him.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 12:43 PM IST
- In a throwback video, which has resurfaced, late Dilip Kumar is seen talking about the qualities that made his performances 'enduring, long-lasting and so wonderful'. Asking him questions is Shah Rukh Khan. Watch.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 08:57 PM IST
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 01:04 PM IST
- Dharmendra tweeted about feeling heartbroken at what Saira Banu told him after Dilip Kumar's death.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 12:02 PM IST
- Amul has dedicated a topical to the late Dilip Kumar and paid a tribute. He died on Wednesday in a Mumbai hospital after a prolonged illness.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 11:40 AM IST
- Dilp Kumar married Saira Banu, also a famous and critically acclaimed actress of her time, in 1966.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 11:23 AM IST
- Vyjayanthimala remembered how late Dilip Kumar helped her out when they were working together in Gunga Jumna. She also revealed that Saira Banu said they 'make the best team'.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 10:54 AM IST
We all know, there was only one Dilip Kumar. The name that he has left behind, no one can ever come close to that. And it would never get erased from the history of the Hindi film industry. May god bless his soul, writes Waheeda Rehman.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 12:39 AM IST
By Monika Rawal Kukreja
Dilip Kumar was more than the screen legend all serious actors modelled themselves on. The 98-year-old exemplified the hope, aspirations, idealism and disappointments of a newly independent India
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 12:34 AM IST
By Vir Sanghvi
- Actor Saira Banu has shared her thanks for the Prime Minister, who, she says, called her early morning to express grief at Dilip Kumar's death.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 10:07 PM IST
- Sayyeshaa remembered her grand uncle and shared a throwback, black and white picture with Dilip Kumar in which she can be seen dancing with him. Dilip Kumar died Wednesday morning.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 08:44 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar in a 2012 interview with Hindustan Times spoke about wanting to keep living for his wife, Saira Banu. The veteran actor died on Wednesday, at the age of 98.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 08:40 PM IST
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who died on Wednesday, was accorded a state funeral. He was draped in the tricolour as police personnel paid him their respects.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 04:26 PM IST
- Dharmendra has recalled taking a sweater from late Dilip Kumar and not returning it. He said Dilip gave him things he liked 'like a big brother'.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 03:39 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar died on Wednesday. Shah Rukh Khan was among those who made their way to pay their last respects to the legendary actor at his residence.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 03:26 PM IST
- Saira Banu fell in love with late actor Dilip Kumar after meeting him in person for the first time. She was not even a teenager then. Saira had said that he was of 'different fibre and of superior material'.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 02:47 PM IST
- Imran Abbas remembered spending Eid with Dilip Kumar after being invited by him. Taking to Instagram, Imran shared pictures with Dilip and his wife Saira Banu.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 02:35 PM IST
- Padmini Kolhapure, who worked with the Dilip Kumar in three films—Vidhaata (1982), Mazdoor (1983) and Aag Ka Dariya (1990), remembers the late actor.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 02:02 PM IST
By Juhi Chakraborty