PUBLISHED ON JUN 23, 2021 02:09 PM IST
Babil Khan replied to an Instagram user who thought she saw a ‘joint’ in Irrfan Khan’s hand. He clarified that there were no joints in any of the pictures shared by him.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 23, 2021 09:06 AM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan shared old pictures with him. Babil wished Irrfan was 'here to witness' him working hard.
By Alfea Jamal, Hindustan Times, Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 12:53 PM IST
- Happy Father’s Day: Bollywood previously portrayed fathers as stuck up and strict, however with changing times, the portrayal of fathers in Bollywood has evolved too and more and more paternal figures on screen are moving away from patriarchy and toward feminism.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2021 04:07 PM IST
- Babil Khan shared pictures of his late father Irrfan Khan, mother Sutapa Sikdar and brother Ayaan Khan. He also penned a note on family.
UPDATED ON JUN 10, 2021 02:34 PM IST
- Babil Khan has spoken about his various passions. On Instagram, he posted a video of mixing tracks.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 01, 2021 09:11 AM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil remembered old memories in a throwback post. He shared a series of pictures clicked by Irrfan.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 29, 2021 02:57 PM IST
- Babil Khan has shared throwback pictures with his parents Irrfan Khan and Sutapa Sikdar. He has remembered 'the best Holi celebrations' of his life.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 28, 2021 04:59 PM IST
Oscar-winning director Asif Kapadia and late Irrfan Khan worked together in The Warrior in 2001. The film was among Irrfan's early international successes.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 25, 2021 04:22 PM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil has said that he will write as well as direct a project 'for sure, 100%'.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 23, 2021 09:12 AM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil has said that is as 'single as a tree in a concrete jungle'. Babil was answering a fan's question in an Instagram post.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 21, 2021 10:14 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil has shared an old picture of his father and penned a note for him. He has spoken about the insecurities he is currently facing.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 17, 2021 08:54 AM IST
- As Haasil marked 18 years of its release on Sunday, director Tigmanshu Dhulia remembered one of his conversations with late actor Irrfan Khan.
UPDATED ON MAY 16, 2021 08:06 AM IST
Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil has apologised to his mother, Sutapa Sikdar, for being temperamental and the 'pain' that she is going through. He wrote in a new post that she is the only person who truly cares about him.
UPDATED ON MAY 06, 2021 08:05 AM IST
- Ram Gopal Varma has clarified that Irrfan Khan was not in the running for Daud. The director confessed he doesn't remember meeting him for the role.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 04, 2021 10:26 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikdar has shared a Facebook post about not being able to secure a hospital bed for her relative in Delhi, because he wasn't 'Chhota Rajan'.
UPDATED ON MAY 02, 2021 07:23 AM IST
- Did you know Manoj Bajpayee and Irrfan Khan met Ram Gopal Varma for a role in Daud? Both the stars were in the running for the role of Paresh Rawal's sidekick, which would pay them ₹35,000.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 08:18 PM IST
Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan shared a monochrome picture of late actor Irrfan Khan on his first death anniversary. See here.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 06:09 PM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar remembered the beautiful life she shared with her late husband, actor Irrfan Khan, on his first death anniversary. She also shared how she has been facing life without him now.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 04:54 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil has recalled his father's reaction when he watched him in front of the camera. He asserted that Irrfan had never seen him act but there was a time when Babil had a 'one second shot' as an extra in the film Qarib Qarib Single.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 01:25 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan’s son Babil said that he lost his will to live after the actor died last year. He added that his mother Sutapa Sikdar was his pillar of strength at the time.
By Zarafshan Shiraz
UPDATED ON APR 29, 2021 01:06 PM IST
- Remembering Irrfan Khan: On the Angrezi Medium star’s first death anniversary, here are 10 impactful quotes by Irrfan Khan that hold a tremendously mature view of the world we live in and act as a balm on ‘this chaos we are choosing to call life’
UPDATED ON APR 29, 2021 09:21 AM IST
- Marking the first death anniversary of his father Irrfan Khan, Babil Khan posted about the time when the late actor underwent chemotherapy in London, in 2018.
UPDATED ON APR 28, 2021 04:54 PM IST
- Late actor Irrfan's wife Sutapa Sikdar has spoken about life with him and later, without him in a long interview. She also spoke about his views on religion and philosophy.
PUBLISHED ON APR 28, 2021 01:37 PM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar did not cry ‘as much as (she) should have’ after Irrfan Khan’s death last year. However, last month, she cried non-stop for seven-eight days straight.
PUBLISHED ON APR 28, 2021 10:39 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's wife, Sutapa Sikdar, recalled how the late actor once complimented a 'big star's' makeup artist, but not the actress herself. She said that Irrfan found it impossible to 'pretend'.
PUBLISHED ON APR 27, 2021 09:59 AM IST
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fans are pleased that he has been included in an In Memorium gallery on the Oscars website.
PUBLISHED ON APR 26, 2021 10:59 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan, who had appeared in several Oscar-winning films in his career, had once spoken about where he'd keep his Academy Award, he were ever to win one.
PUBLISHED ON APR 26, 2021 10:04 AM IST
- From Anthony Hopkins failing to show up and winning Best Actor Oscar over Chadwick Boseman, to Daniel Kaluuya joking about his parents' sex life, here are the best moments from this years Academy Awards.
PUBLISHED ON APR 26, 2021 08:52 AM IST
- The 93rd Academy Awards remembered Indian actor Irrfan Khan and Indian costume designer Bhanu Athaiya at the ceremony on Monday.
PUBLISHED ON APR 22, 2021 03:20 PM IST
- Homi Adajania has spoken about Irrfan Khan's love for acting, adding that it is difficult to think about cinema without thinking about him. Irrfan died on April 29, 2020, after a two-year-long battle with cancer.