Ekta plans two cool trailers!
Trust Ekta Kapoor to do things differently. In a few days’ time, fans can look forward to multiple trailers of her upcoming comedy, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum (KSKHH). The milder version will hit the big screen along with Housefull 2, while the adults-only trailer will be posted online.
The story goes like this: The makers had come up with a trailer of KSKHH to attach with Housefull 2. But when it was sent to the Censor Board, they objected saying it was replete with double-meaning dialogues. So, they had no choice but to go back and redesign it. But instead of scrapping the trailer completely, Ekta and her team decided to upload the original cut on the Internet and design a milder version to attach to Housefull 2.
“Yes, we are going to upload the original in a few days. We even plan to attach it with ‘A’ rated movies besides letting it go viral,” says an insider close to the film.
Apparently, the makers worked on the trailer for more than two months. “The idea was to attract the audience and give out the mood of the film in an exciting manner. That’s why when the Censor Board objected to the original, we thought of uploading it on the net so those who are interested can watch it,” says the insider.
When contacted, Tanuj Garg, CEO of Balaji Motion Pictures confirms: “Yes, the Censor Board requested that certain dialogues be cut from the trailer to get an U/A certification and we readily complied. That version will be seen nationwide with Housefull 2 while the ‘A’ version is for online consumption.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.