Mizoram Board class 10 exam schedule 2021 released, check here
- Students can check the Mizoram Class 10 board exams schedule online at mbse.edu.in.
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) has released the schedule for the Class 10 board exams on its official website.
Students can check the Mizoram Class 10 board exams schedule online at mbse.edu.in.
According to the schedule, the board will conduct class 10 or HSLC exams from April 1 to 20, 2021, in a pen-paper mode, at various centres spread across the state.
The class 10 board examination will be held from 10 am to 1 pm.
“Unexpected holiday (s) declared by any authority other than the Chairman, Mizoram Board of School Education, after publication of the examination programme, will not prevent conduct of the examination(s) scheduled for the day(s) concerned,” read an official notification.
Mizoram Board class 10 exam schedule 2021:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released a revised date sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2021.
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- CBSE, ICSE and many other state boards have announced the dates for board examinations and students appearing in the exams must be a anxious lot by now.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- Maharashtra class 10 and 12 exam schedule 2021: Students who will appear for Maharashtra class 10 and 12 board examinations 2021 can check the schedule online at mahahsscboard.in.
- RBSE 10th, 12th board examination schedule 2021: Students registered to appear in the RBSE board examination 2021 can check the schedule online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- According to the board, of the total 75,132 students who appeared in the board exams, 76.09 percent of girls passed while 74.04 percent of boys also passed the examinations.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) on Friday declared the Secondary School Examination (SSC or Class 10) annual regular results for Kashmir division.