Will Smith venturing into politics
Will Smith, most bankable star in Hollywood, is apparently planning a career in politics and his ultimate goal is becoming the US President.
Will's wife Jada Pinkett Smith said that her actor husband is seriously considering swapping the big screen for politics and has his eye on one day making it all the way to the White House,
"Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a US president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it," Will's wife says. Although Will can imagine himself replacing Barack Obama as president, Jada isn't bothered about becoming the First Lady.
"It's just not for me," she said. However, Jada does enjoy engaging in politics and her top priority is that the education system in the US is reformed. The
actress, who raises two children, 11-year-old Jaden and nine-year-old Willow, with the actor, said, "Will and I want to leave traces on this planet – and with that I mean more important traces than just films."
Jada, 38, and Will, 41, known for their philanthropic work, by their Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, a charity which focuses on helping youths in urban inner cities.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.