Brig Jog Sunil Sadanand, Brig Jagbir Singh Grewal, Brig Pooran Singh Bora, Brig Harinder Pal Singh Bedi, Brig Ashok Kumar Joshi, Brig Gurpal Singh Pal, Brig Suresh Chandra, Brig Kalyan Kanti Duttagupta, Brig Heramb Govind Garge, Brig Suraj Bhan Chail, Col A K Singh, Narayan Moorthy Shankar, Col Ramkrishanan Pillai Satyan, Col Tej Pal Singh Waraich, Col Kanwar Krishan Badam, Col Sarath Chand, Col Prem Sagar, Col Dilbag Singh Sandhu, Col Subhasish Sengupta, Col Arul Dennis, Col Sanjiv Kumar Argal, Col Vinod Kumar, Col Satinder Kumar Saini, Col Sarv Deep Singh, Col Ram Chander Chhillar, Col Rakesh Kumar Anand, Col Pradeep Singh Bains, Col U Suresh Kumar, Col Sarbjit Singh Deusi, Col Ravin Khosla, Col Johnson P Mathew, Col Satish Kumar Sangwan, Col S S Randhawa, Col Raghupathy Balasubramanian, Col Lekh Ram Sharma, Col Hariharapura Ramachandra Aravinda Prabhu, Col Shalesh Rohatgi, Lt Col Bhagat Ram Hooda, Lt col Tapash Kumar Chatterjee, Lt col Suresh Singh, Lt col Vijender Kumar Rathore, Lt col Charan Preet Singh Pasricha, Lt col Anil Kumar Giri, Lt col J S Guraya, Lt col Manjit Singh Chahal, Lt col Deepak Kalra, Lt col Onkar Prasad Garg, Lt col Subrata Bhaduri, Maj Ajai Singh Chonker, Maj Saurabh Singh Shekhawat, Maj Rajesh Pattu, Maj Girish Kumar, Maj Swadhin Menaria, Maj Deep Kumar Ahlawat, Capt Sipra Majumdar, Capt Ashwini A S Pawar, Sub Surjeet Singh, Nb sub Maharnur Umaji Vithoba, Hav Topgey Bhutia, Hav Robin Hansda
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Giving two weeks to the government to come back with its response, the bench then formally recorded in its order that one of the issues that has caught its attention is “uncontrolled and unscreened viewing of films” on Amazon Prime Video and other OTT platforms.
- The roughly 20,000 centres being used for the vaccine drive at the moment are hospitals, private as well as public, while many primary and secondary health centres at present are kept out of the programme.
- The external affairs ministry, which too rejected Freedom House’s report, also took exception to the depiction of Jammu and Kashmir in the map used in the document.
- A home ministry spokesperson said these rules prepared by the Foreigners’ Division were part of a brochure issued on November 15, 2019. The rules were consolidated and notified on Thursday.
- After the allegations on Jarkiholi, there were unverified reports of several similar videos and other sex scandals against other cabinet ministers.
- India is a signatory to the Paris Agreement under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- On the other hand, the DMK’s stalemate continued with its main and long standing ally, the Congress, on seat sharing.
- The person said it was imperative that the photographs are removed from certificates distributed in the poll bound states, adding that the system can continue in other states.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, former President Pratibha Patil, economist Amartya Sen, cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, spiritual leader Baba Ramdev, chief ministers of states and senior political leaders are among those included in the panel.
- According to Indian agencies, the JeI has maintained that J&K is a disputed territory.
- Interestingly, the election of the six YSRC members comes at a time when a resolution adopted by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government in the state assembly in January 2020, seeking abolition of the legislative council, is still pending with the Union home ministry.
- When the matter came up before a bench of Justices Ashok Bhushan and R Subhash Reddy on Friday, the bench adjourned it to April 7 as it had no time for a full fledged hearing.
- Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also held a review meeting on Friday to discuss with the divisional commissioners the steps being taken to contain the spread of the infection.
- There is a cost difference of about 25-30 per cent in containers made in India and abroad.
- After an agreement last month on pulling back frontline troops along with armoured vehicles and artillery from strategic heights around Pangong Lake, the two sides have been unable to make progress on disengagement at other friction points such as Depsang, Hot Springs and Gogra.