Happy Holidays 2018: Merry Christmas wishes images, Xmas greetings, WhatsApp and Facebook status
We have got a bunch of Whatsapp messages, SMSes and photos which you can share with your loved ones while wishing them a merry Christmas!
It’s that time of the year when children start making the list of presents they would like to receive from Santa Claus. However, the festival isn’t for children only, the adults too join in on the merry making and sing Christmas carols. What follows is a huge feast with the family. There is a lot of cheer and joy in the air and attend feasts, sing carols and enjoy the Christmas spirit.
We have got a bunch of Whatsapp messages, SMSes and photos which you can share with your loved ones while wishing them a Merry Christmas!
* Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
* ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
* May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
* A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride.
* Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
* May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
* May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
* Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
* For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
* During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.
* May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
* Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!