Personal fx: Harshad Chopda, actor
Take it slow, dont rush into thingstv Updated: May 28, 2012 16:16 IST
1. How old were you when you got into your first relationship?
I was 22. I’d just moved to Mumbai and was preparing for Grasim Mr India.
2. How long did it last?
A year and three months
3. What's the craziest thing you did while dating?
Even though I used to think it was weird and stupid to give flowers, chocolates and cards to your girlfriend or holding hands in public, I did all that. I guess it was a crazy thing for me to do.
4. What did you learn from your first relationship?
When I look back, I realised that first relationships make you impulsive and you start living for the moment.
5. Are you both still in touch?
We are in touch on and off.
6. Your tip to boys to enjoy their first relationship
Take it slow; don’t rush into things.
First Published: May 28, 2012 12:28 IST