JEE Main 2019 exam: Top things to keep in mind
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2019 exam this year through computer based mode.
Candidates who have still not download their admit card should download it now. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre without their admit card.
Here are the top things to keep in mind for JEE Main 2019 exam
1. Reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
2. Don’t forget your admit card. You should carry your admit card with you to enter the exam centre
3. If you are a diabetic patient you can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange)and transparent water bottle with you inside the centre
4. Don’t take with you any stationary item with you. Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room.
5. If you are having any problem in reaching the exam centre, JEE Main has introduced a ‘Locate your Centre’ option for the candidates. With this candidates can fill their centre address and it will be located on your mobile or computer map.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- NTA UGC NET December 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- JEE Main 2021 March session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JEE mains 2021 March session online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before March 6, 2021.
- JEE main answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Mains 2021 examination can check their answer key online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The IIMC Alumni Association announced winners of the 5th IFFCO IIMCAA Awards during the annual alumni meet – Connections 2021, held on Sunday at IIMC HQ in New Delhi.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result declared: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of IBPS CRP RRB IX Office Assistant (Clerk) Main examination 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday announced the results of IBPS Clerk main examination 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.