Brangelina's kids pressing them to marry
Brad Pitt has revealed that he and his long term celebrity partner Angelina Jolie are feeling the pressure from their children to tie the knot. The couple had always vowed not to wed until gay marriage was legal throughout the US but Pitt said it was proving difficult to “hold out”.
“We’d actually like to and it seems to mean more and more to our kids,” the Daily Express quoted the actor as saying. “We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can but I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out.
“It means so much to my kids and they ask a lot. It means something to me too to make that commitment,” he added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.