'He is a good kisser'
Sean Bean, star of The Lord Of The Rings, was praised for his kissing by author Salman Rushdie's wife Padma Laksmi who co-starred with him in a British TV series Sharpe's Challenge.
According to contactmusic.com, Lakshmi has a clear 'no nudity' clause in her contract and was extremely nervous before the scene. But she says Bean helped her through the scene.
She says: "We had a passionate kiss in one scene and I have to say Sean is a very good kisser. I don't like nudity but I am ok with kissing and Sean made it anenjoyable experience."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik and Bigg Boss 13's Paras Chhabra are coming together for a music video. See their pictures and videos from the shoot.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.
- Actor Vidya Balan has said that it has taken her time to accept her body because, at one point in her life, she used to hate it.
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Sonakshi Sinha, who plays a tough cop in her debut web series, shared her first look from the show on the eve of International Women's Day. See it here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.