Delhi Capitals' IPL 2021 campaign ended with a hurtful defeat as Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) got over the line courtesy of Rahul Tripathi's six off Ashwin in the final over.
Published on Oct 15, 2021 10:54 AM IST
ANI | , Melbourne
While Pant's leadership skills have been praised by cricket pundits, with two more teams coming in from next season, should DC retain Pant as captain?
Updated on Oct 15, 2021 07:16 AM IST
While chase a small total of 136, Eoin Morgan & Co went through a horrendous collapse after a rollicking start. However, following a compact tussle with DC, the Knight Riders came out victorious.
Updated on Oct 14, 2021 03:27 PM IST
Delhi capitals head coach Ricky Ponting said he would like to retain each and every player of his team for IPL 2022.
Published on Oct 14, 2021 12:32 PM IST
DC certainly had a hope to qualify for the finals but Tripathi’s six was the final nail in the coffin. Delhi were knocked out and KKR will now Chennai Super Kings (CSK) in the final on Friday in Dubai.
Updated on Oct 14, 2021 11:19 AM IST
Virat Kohli will no longer lead the Indian unit in T20Is after the conclusion of the World Cup, which starts from Sunday.
Published on Oct 14, 2021 09:22 AM IST
Prithvi Shaw looked completely shattered and was seen in tears. He just fell to the ground and seemed inconsolable as his teammates tried to pull him up.
Updated on Oct 14, 2021 08:36 AM IST
According to an official release, Dinesh Karthik was found guilty of breaching the Code of Conduct during the IPL 2021 Qualifier 2 against Delhi Capitals in Sharjah.
Updated on Oct 14, 2021 09:48 AM IST
After the match, India batting legend Sunil Gavaskar dissected Ashwin's final over and explained where he made a mistake in the over.
Updated on Oct 14, 2021 08:42 AM IST
- The twice former champions won by three wickets with a delivery to spare in the low-scoring Qualifier 2 in Sharjah. KKR will face Chennai Super Kings in the final on Friday
Published on Oct 13, 2021 11:50 PM IST
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
- IPL 2021 Highlights, KKR vs DC, Qualifier 2: Kolkata Knight Riders edged Delhi Capitals in a last-over thriller in IPL 59th Match Today and eventually won by 3 wickets, with 1 ball to spare, to make the Indian Premier League 14 final. They will meet CSK in the final in Dubai on October 15.
Updated on Oct 13, 2021 11:45 PM IST
- It will be interesting to see whether Delhi Capitals will stick with England's Tom Curran, who is slightly raw having just played one match in the second phase of the tournament.
Updated on Oct 13, 2021 05:25 PM IST
- As Delhi Capitals battle Kolkata Knight Riders in Qualifier 2 on Wednesday, Brian Lara names one player who DC would love to see back in form.
Updated on Oct 13, 2021 09:20 AM IST
- The cricketing fraternity could not keep their calm on Twitter following MS Dhoni's cameo that steered CSK into the IPL 2021 final with a win against the Delhi Capitals in Qualifier 1.
Updated on Oct 11, 2021 01:11 PM IST
- Following Delhi Capitals' 4-wicket defeat to Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 2021 Qualifier 1 encounter, skipper Rishabh Pant expressed dejection and a feeling of disappointment.
Updated on Oct 11, 2021 12:08 AM IST
Published on Oct 10, 2021 11:38 PM IST
Including bowling all-rounder Tom Curran left DC a batsman short in IPL Qualifier 1, which almost backfired before they made 172/5 versus MS Dhoni’s CSK.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 10:54 PM IST
By Rasesh Mandani, Mumbai
In the 16th over, Rishabh Pant clobbered a full-toss off Thakur over mid-wicket with a one-handed swing of the bat.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 10:03 PM IST
To everyone’s surprise, Chennai Super Kings didn't include Suresh Raina in the line-up as they decided to carry on with an unchanged playing XI against Delhi Capitals in IPL 2021 Qualifier 1.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 09:06 PM IST
Delhi Capitals head coach Ricky Ponting believes the team need to play a game good game of cricket for the entire 40 overs to get the better of their opponents – CSK.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 06:24 PM IST
- IPL 2021 Highlights, DC vs CSK, Qualifier 1: Chennai Super Kings defeated Delhi Capitals by 4 wickets in the IPL Match today to reach the Indian Premier League 2021 final. MS Dhoni finished the game off with an unbeaten six-ball 18.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 11:42 PM IST
Yuzvendra Chahal recently recalled Pant’s initial struggle, when spectators at the stadium used to chant ‘Dhoni Dhoni,’ to tease the youngster.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 07:14 PM IST
- Ahead of the Playoffs, Brad Hogg has backed two Delhi Capitals players to trouble Chennai Super Kings in Qualifier 1.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 01:10 PM IST
- IPL 2021 Live Streaming, DC vs CSK, Qualifier 1: All you need to know about live streaming details of Qualifier 1 on Hotstar, match timings, venue for the Indian Premier League Match today between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 12:08 PM IST
- “Now that I have done well, he keeps reminding me what he said and that I should stick to what I have been doing,” said the Delhi Capitals bowler.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 03:02 PM IST
- Rishabh Pant, after the RCB game, remarked that Marcus Stoinis could be available for the Playoffs. If that's the case, how will the IPL 2020 runners-up line up and what would it be mean for R Ashwin's chances?
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 11:30 AM IST
In the knockout phase of IPL though, where fortunes could soar or go kaput in a matter of two or three matches, leadership usually makes the difference.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 08:06 AM IST
By Somshuvra Laha, Kolkata
Capitals were the best team in the league and their 20-point finish at the group stage. Similarly, CSK are now back in familiar settings of play-off rounds, something that they have been done 11 out of 12 times in the IPL.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 02:00 PM IST
- IPL 2021 Live Streaming, RCB vs DC: All you need to know about live streaming details of Match 56 on Hotstar, match timings, venue for the Indian Premier League Match today between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals.
Updated on Oct 08, 2021 01:29 PM IST