amber heard news]
Latest from amber heard
- Amber Heard has been spotted vacationing in Tel Aviv, Israel, with her one-year-old daughter Oonagh Paige Heard. Her journalist friend Eve Barlow, who was banned from he defamation trial against Johnny Depp, was also with her.
- Johnny Depp's ex-girlfriend Ellen Barkin has levelled new accusations against the actor. She said that he gave her a quaalude, a sedative, the first time they had sex. Ellen testified as a witness in the defamation case filed by Johnny against ex-wife Amber Heard.
- Unsealed court documents from Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's defamation trial revealed Amber's team had claimed she faced financial losses worth around $50 million due to Johnny's defamatory statements.
Johnny Depp’s lawyer Camille Vasquez spoke about why the actor filed an appeal in his recent defamation trial against Amber Heard, a day after her legal team challenged the outcome of their multimillion-dollar case.
Lawyer Camille Vasquez, who represented actor Johnny Depp in his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard, has said that she is ‘lucky’ to be in his legal team.
- In a recent interview, Kate Moss shared why she testified on behalf of ex-boyfriend Johnny Depp in his recent defamation trial with Amber Heard.
Johnny Depp had sued Amber Heard for $50 million claiming she defamed him when she called herself a victim of domestic abuse in a Washington Post op-ed in 2018. Last month, he won the case.
- Amber Heard is all set to appeal the verdict in the defamation case, which awarded ex-husband Johnny Depp $10.35 million in damages, holding her responsible of defaming him.
During her defamation trial against ex-husband Johnny Depp, there was an organised campaign of widespread targeted harassment against Amber Heard, which went in his favour, a new report suggests.
A bar in the US has named a drink after actor Johnny Depp. The ‘Johnny Depp shot’ can be ordered at the bar by a man who is ‘feeling unsafe and scared’.
Johnny Depp has collaborated with a fan, who wrote a new children’s book. Johnny wrote the foreword of her upcoming book that releases on July 20.
Johnny Depp's legal team attended his Prague concert recently. A video of the actor talking to Camille Vasquez and others has been shared online.
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's defamation case verdict will not be set aside, a US judge said in a written order denying Amber's request for a new trial in their high-profile court case.
Mickey Rourke has said that Amber Heard is a ‘gold digger absolutely’. Mickey is known for playing the role of Whiplash in Iron Man 2.
- Johnny Depp's lawyers have asked the court to not consider Amber Heard's request to set aside the verdict in his favour and to begin a new trial over the mistaken identity of a juror.
- Johnny Depp seemingly spoke about Amber Heard in new songs from upcoming album 18 with Jeff Beck. Check out the lyrics here.
- Johnny Depp's defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard ended in June. However, according a recent report, Amber's insurance company is now suing her and refusing to cover the damages she owes Johnny.
- Amber Heard’s lawyers are now alleging that a wrong juror was seated in the defamation trial against her ex-husband Johnny Depp. They want the US court to declare a mistrial in Johnny's case and order a fresh trial.
- Johnny Depp is all set to make his acting comeback. The actor, who last appeared in the 2020 film Minamata, will be seen next in the French film titled La Favorite.
Over a month after winning the defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard, Johnny Depp recently made a donation to The Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Previously, Amber had failed to donate her divorce payout to the same charity as per her pledge.
- Amber Heard has filed a motion before a Virginia court asking it to set aside the verdict in Johnny Depp's defamation case against her, or order a new trial.
Amber Heard could be facing another legal battle, weeks after her defamation trial against ex-husband Johnny Depp. The actor is part of an 'ongoing' investigation related to her and Johnny’s visit to Australia during the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean 5.
Johnny Depp and Amber heard were married for two years. In 2016, Amber filed for divorce and secured a temporary restraining order against Johnny. The two were recently involved in a high-profile defamation trial.
- Dakota Johnson has reacted to a viral video from a press meet in 2015 that showed her touching Johnny Depp's finger. Johnny had accused Amber Heard for severing tip of his finger.
- Johnny Depp sported a braided hairstyle and a clean-shaven look at Paris airport. The actor was reportedly photographed after the costume fitting of an upcoming film, his first since the defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard.
- Johnny Depp had previously said in court he would not return to play Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean film, at any cost. It was recently reported that he is now signing a $301m deal with Disney.
Paul McCartney’s performance at Glastonbury festival was criticised for using a clip featuring actor Johnny Depp, who has been in news for his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard.
- Johnny Depp has reportedly spoken about his ex-wife Amber Heard, weeks after he won the defamation trial against her. Here's what he has said.
- The judge has passed a written order for Amber Heard to pay her ex-husband Johnny Depp $10.35 million for damaging his reputation through her op-ed four years ago.
- Camille Vasquez, who had clarified after Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial that she is not dating Johnny, has revealed her boyfriend's reaction to the dating rumours.