k l rahul]
PUBLISHED ON MAY 03, 2021 09:53 AM IST
- Former India cricketer Ajay Jadeja believes while it is not impossible for them to make the playoffs, they will have to win all their remaining games to make the cut.
UPDATED ON APR 24, 2021 11:07 AM IST
- Punjab Kings skipper KL Rahul said leg spinner Ravi Bishnoi was made to sit out as he was still working on changing a few things with his bowling.
UPDATED ON APR 21, 2021 07:22 PM IST
- PBKS vs SRH match highlights, IPL 2021 Match 14 highlights: Punjab Kings won the toss and elected to bat first. PBKS were all-out for 120 inside 20 overs. For SRH, Khaleel Ahmed and Abhishek Sharma picked three and two wickets, respectively. In response, SRH got home with nine wickets and eight balls to spare. Jonny Bairstow remained unbeaten on 63, while Warner scored 37.
UPDATED ON APR 19, 2021 06:00 PM IST
- Punjab Kings captain KL Rahul eventually scored 61 runs off 51 balls, at a strike-rate of 119.61, and was dismissed in the 16th over.
UPDATED ON APR 19, 2021 09:30 AM IST
- KL Rahul said that his team prepared for the dew factor, but it still made things difficult for them
UPDATED ON APR 12, 2021 05:46 PM IST
- Since joining the Punjab franchise in 2018, KL Rahul has scored more than 500 IPL runs in each season, ended in top-three of the run-getters charts for the team.
UPDATED ON APR 12, 2021 05:45 PM IST
- The Punjab-based franchise will enter the league with a new name, a revamped squad and a new outfit but the leadership remains the same
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 23, 2021 03:25 PM IST
- Sanjay Manjrekar believes the three-match ODI series against England is a great opportunity for out-of-form KL Rahul to find back his form and more importantly, his self-confidence.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 23, 2021 12:48 PM IST
- Former India wicketkeeper-batsman Deep Dasgupta feels India have a tricky task at hand to take a call on K.L. Rahul's inclusion in the ODI team.
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By Amrita Kohli
UPDATED ON AUG 26, 2020 06:25 PM IST
International Dog Day posts have flooded Twitter.
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Correspondent
UPDATED ON NOV 10, 2019 11:44 PM IST
Deepak Chahar took a sensational six-wicket haul, including a hat-trick after entertaining half-centuries from Shreyas Iyer and K L Rahul, as India defeated Bangladesh by 30 runs.
Kingston | By Press Trust of India
UPDATED ON SEP 02, 2019 04:45 AM IST
India moved closer to a Test series and tour sweep of the West Indies, reducing the home side to 45 for two at stumps after setting them the improbable target of 468 on the third day of the second and final Test at Sabina Park in Jamaica on Sunday.
Mohali | By PTI
UPDATED ON MAR 30, 2019 10:44 PM IST
K L Rahul (71) and Chris Gayle’s (40) knocks helped the Punjab side to achieve the target with eight balls to spare. Agarwal said that initially, MI didn’t give Rahul any loose balls.
New Delhi | By Press Trust of India
UPDATED ON MAR 05, 2019 07:56 PM IST
The Supreme Court had appointed its former judge Jain as the BCCI Ombudsman last month to resolve disputes. Jain took charge at the BCCI headquarters in Mumbai, earlier this month.
Mumbai | By PTI
UPDATED ON JAN 17, 2019 05:20 PM IST
Pandya and Rahul were forced to return midway through the ongoing ODI series against Australia and India captain Virat Kohli condemned their statements on hookups with multiple women as “inappropriate”.
Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy: Others have made bigger mistakes, but are still playing, says Sreesanth
Panaji | By PTI
UPDATED ON JAN 16, 2019 09:12 AM IST
“What happened was wrong. They (Pandya and Rahul) said some wrong things. But there are others who have made bigger mistakes than these but are still playing. They are in different fields and not only in cricket,” he told reporters in Panaji while responding to a query over a controversy fuelled by Pandya and Rahul.
Hardik-Rahul controversy: Only second time in 82 years, Indian cricketers sent home for disciplinary reasons
New Delhi | By PTI
UPDATED ON JAN 12, 2019 11:01 AM IST
Way back in 1936, the legendary Lala Amarnath was sent back from India’s tour of England by the erstwhile captain Maharaja of Vijianagaram or ‘Vizzy’ for alleged insubordination during a first-class game.
Sydney | By PTI
UPDATED ON JAN 11, 2019 04:26 PM IST
Ind vs Aus: On a high after the maiden Test series triumph on Australian soil, India have been hit by an unsavoury off-field controversy due to Pandya and K L Rahul’s controversial comments.
London | By Press Trust of India
UPDATED ON SEP 06, 2018 10:51 PM IST
India went down by 60 runs in the fourth Test at Southampton to give the hosts an unassailable 3-1 lead in the five-match series, the defeat leaving the country’s cricket fraternity disappointed.