- New Zealand were left reeling at 17/3 after folding India for 325 as Siraj sent Will Young (4), Tom Latham (10), and Ross Taylor (1) packing very early.
Published on Dec 05, 2021 07:13 AM IST
- The leg-spinner says it was disappointing to miss the World T20 but there is enough cricket this season to show his mettle
Published on Dec 04, 2021 10:29 PM IST
Shalini Gupta, Chandigarh
BAN vs PAK: The bad light finally ended play with Babar batting on 60 and Azhar Ali on 36. Left-arm spinner Taijul Islam (2-49) bowled brilliantly in the morning session to put Bangladesh on top after the visitors seemed headed toward a big score.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 10:03 PM IST
AP | , Dhaka
- IND vs NZ 2nd Test: Former India opener was all praise for Mohammed Siraj's venomous spell, saying that he didn't allow anyone to miss the likes of Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 11:03 PM IST
VVS Laxman, along with the appointment of former Australia and England bowling coach Troy Cooley as the pace bowling coach of National Cricket Academy, was finalised during the Annual General Meeting in Kolkata.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 08:54 PM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
Eileen Ash played seven Tests for England on either side of the second world war, taking 10 wickets at an average of 23 with her right-arm pace bowling.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 08:48 PM IST
PTI | , London
India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Ajaz Patel achieved the feat against India during the second Test match here at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 08:41 PM IST
ANI | , Mumbai (maharashtra)
- Sachin Tendulkar, while speaking to the Hindustan Times, spoke about Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, the 2nd India-New Zealand Test among other topics.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 08:17 PM IST
- NZ left-arm spinner takes a 10-wicket haul for only the third time in Test history but Mayank Agarwal’s 150 and India’s spinners help hosts seize control on Day 2
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 08:09 PM IST
Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
- IND vs NZ: India's Mohammed Siraj, who was Ajaz Patel's 10th and final victim in the first innings against New Zealand, revealed his plans on negotiating the danger.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 09:29 PM IST
Ind vs NZ: By the end of the day, despite Ajaz Patel bagging all 10 wickets in the 1st innings, India were 69 for no loss in their second innings with Virat Kohli deciding against enforcing the follow-on in second and final Test.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 05:46 PM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
- Shubman Gill didn't open for India when India returned to bat for the start of second innings in the Mumbai Test.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 05:27 PM IST
- IND vs NZ 2nd Test: Despite sitting on hefty first innings of 263, India skipper Virat Kohli didn't enforce the follow-on against New Zealand and his decision left the world of Twitter baffled.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 07:25 PM IST
- The former India batter credited Virat Kohli for his on-field decision-making during the second Test.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 04:53 PM IST
- The dates have been revised for India's tour of South Africa, with the first Test to start on December 26.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 04:36 PM IST
- IND vs NZ: R Ashwin's video of reviewing his dismissal after being clean bowled has gone viral and sent the world of Twitter into a laughter riot during the 2nd Test.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 08:49 PM IST
- New Zealand were bowled out on 62 after India put 325 in the first innings of the second Test in Mumbai.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 03:47 PM IST
- Ajaz Patel became the only third bowler in the history of Test cricket to take 10 wickets in an innings.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 02:40 PM IST
- Ajaz Patel on Saturday achieved a record-equalling feat when the left-arm spinner from New Zealand became only the third bowler in history to grab all 10 wickets in an innings.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 01:51 PM IST
- Following the historic feat, cricket fraternity couldn't keep calm as Twitter was filled with congratulatory messages for the Mumbai-born left-arm spinner.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 01:34 PM IST
- New Zealand's Ajaz Patel took 10 wickets in an innings, becoming the only third bowler in the history of Test cricket to do so.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 01:02 PM IST
- India's tour of South Africa will go on as per schedule, but only for Tests and ODIs, while the four T20I matches will be played later, BCCI secretary Jay Shah confirmed.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 11:56 AM IST
Langer has come out swinging in defence of former captain Tim Paine, after making a secret dash to visit his former skipper in Tasmania on the eve of the first Test
Published on Dec 04, 2021 11:43 AM IST
- After repeated look at the dismissal from every angle, third umpire Virender Sharma couldn't over turn the decision due to 'lack of conclusive evidence' and Kohli's return to Test cricket lasted only four balls.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 11:18 AM IST
- Confused by the manner of the dismissal, Ashwin immediately signalled for a DRS review, probably feeling he must have been stumped out.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 10:24 AM IST
- Rahane was rested from the Mumbai Test against New Zealand on Friday owing to a minor left hamstring strain which he had incurred while fielding in the final day of the opening Test in Kanpur.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 09:53 AM IST
- Kohli’s comeback was a four-ball affair, ending in a firm forward-defensive push at Ajaz Patel’s fullish delivery. So tightly wedged was the ball between pad and bat that most on-field umpires would have thought twice before ruling against the batter.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 09:07 AM IST
- Following the opener, where New Zealand had eked out a draw, Wagner's return to the XI was certain with a bouncy Wankhede track on offer, but the visitors stuck to their bowling combination.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 08:45 AM IST
- Shah starred with the ball, finishing with figures of 3 for 58 with his seven overs of left-arm pace bowling as he helped his side successfully defend 128
Published on Dec 04, 2021 08:08 AM IST