india vs england]
Latest from india vs england
- Former India head coach Ravi Shastri has finally spoken about the events surrounding his Covid-19 virus contraction during the India vs England Test series.
Published on Nov 12, 2021 09:41 PM IST
- India lead the series 2-1 at the end of four Tests. The tour also comprises three T20I matches and three ODIs, and the schedule for all the matches have now been postponed by six days, with Edgbaston now slated to host a T20I rather than an ODI.
Published on Oct 22, 2021 09:11 PM IST
- “With India leading the series 2-1, the concluding fifth match will now take place from July 1, 2022, at Edgbaston, following an agreement between the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI),” ECB added.
Published on Oct 22, 2021 05:39 PM IST
IND vs ENG, ICC T20 World Cup warm-up Live Streaming: All you need to know about live streaming details on Hotstar, match timings, venue for the ICC t20 World Cup warm-up match today between India and England.
Published on Oct 18, 2021 08:25 AM IST
- "I don't know what is going to happen or what the outcome is going to be. But in my eyes, we have won the series 2-1. That's how I see it," Rohit said during a press conference.
Updated on Oct 04, 2021 04:52 PM IST
- According to the, at the present stage, it has been not confirmed whether the said India-England Test will be a standalone contest or the fifth Test of the Test series that began in August 2021.
Updated on Sep 25, 2021 04:57 PM IST
- Gough pointed out that while he fully gets the tedious bubble life of players and their mental well-being, the fact that the Indian team attended coach Ravi Shastri before the Oval Test and some of them went shopping in Manchester did not sit well with him.
Updated on Sep 18, 2021 04:19 PM IST
Shardul recalled a funny conversation he had with his England pacer and Chennai Super Kings teammate Sam Curran on the fourth evening of the game.
Updated on Sep 16, 2021 03:41 PM IST
Former captain and batting legend Sunil Gavaskar is doubtful over Ashwin getting a chance to feature in the mega ICC event.
Updated on Sep 16, 2021 10:35 AM IST
- More details have emerged as to what led to the cancellation of the fifth Test between India and England in Manchester.
Updated on Sep 15, 2021 08:58 PM IST
- Former India batsman Sanjay Manjrekar reserved high praise for the India pacer, whose two wickets in two overs in the final innings of the Oval Test opened the gates for India.
Published on Sep 15, 2021 05:36 PM IST
- Seeing the gravity of the crisis, BCCI and ECB should have addressed the matter quickly, jointly and publicly to assuage feelings. Fans have a right to know what’s happening and the road ahead in their sport.
Updated on Sep 15, 2021 08:32 AM IST
- India produced a scintillating show in the Test series against England, as Dominic Cork was left impressed the most with player in particular.
Updated on Sep 15, 2021 08:50 AM IST
- As far as the top individual bowling performance from the India-England Test series go, three names made most noise – James Anderson, Jasprit Bumrah and Ollie Robinson.
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 11:57 PM IST
- Former India batsman VVS Laxman, while addressing the criticism on the Indian Team following the cancellation of the 5th Test, stated that it is unfair to “play the blame game".
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 02:46 PM IST
- The former English cricketer said the Indian cricketers did not want to take the field because they did not want to risk missing the resumption of IPL on September 19 in Dubai.
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 12:24 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt, while addressing the criticism on Ravi Shastri and his book launch, questioned the level of security arrangements in England.
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 11:27 AM IST
- BCCI president wants a rescheduled Test in place of the cancelled Old Trafford tie to be part of the just-ended series.
Published on Sep 13, 2021 11:29 PM IST
- “They(England) only want the insurance claim, and haven't even talked about the match,” said Salman Butt reacting on the India vs England cancelled fifth Test.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 09:13 PM IST
- Sourav Ganguly, president of the BCCI, has broken his silence over India's decision to sit out the 5th Test of the series against England on Friday.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 03:44 PM IST
- David Gower has made a bit of a revelation as to what happened between India captain Virat Kohli and the BCCI on the eve of the start of the Manchester Test match.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 01:36 PM IST
- James Anderson said he is “gutted” about the cancellation of the fifth Test at Old Trafford and also wondered whether he would get to play another Test match for England at his home ground.
Published on Sep 13, 2021 09:46 AM IST
- Michael Atherton believes that Covid-19 or the IPL alone is not a factor and that three factors overall and their combination resulted in the abandonment of the 5th and final Test at the Old Trafford Cricket Stadium in Manchester.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 11:37 AM IST
- Ravi Shastri defended his book launch event and said ‘anything could have happened’ from the start of the series as the UK was not under any strict Covid guideline.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 08:53 AM IST
- India head coach Ravi Shastri and his support staff colleagues Bharat Arun and R Sridhar are likely to leave for India on Wednesday provided they have two negative RT-PCR reports prior to their departure date.
Published on Sep 12, 2021 10:33 PM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
- The England No. 3 watched from the dressing room as the India spearhead produced a sensational spell on Day 5 to help the visitors win the Oval Test.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 09:23 PM IST
, MumbaiRasesh Mandani
- The impressive performance of India's openers in the England Test series was a ringing endorsement of defensive batting in tough conditions abroad, writes Sanjay Manjrekar in his latest column.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 08:33 AM IST
- Kapil, the country's first cricket World Cup winning captain, has lavished praise on Bumrah, calling his achievement sensational, more so because of the pacer's action and the kind of pitches he has bowled in.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 09:30 PM IST
- Chappell said Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya and Jadeja can be possible candidates to take over Ajinkya Rahane's No.5 spot in the Indian Test XI.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 05:01 PM IST
Anderson was gearing up to play the 167th game of his Test career at his home ground. However, his chance was denied after the Manchester Test was called off.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 01:36 PM IST