- Ashes 5th Test, Day 3 Highlights: Australia defeated England by 146 runs in the fifth and final Test of the Ashes.
Updated on Jan 16, 2022 04:07 PM IST
- Former England batter launched an attack on two Indian bowlers after the series against South Africa.
Published on Jan 16, 2022 09:06 AM IST
Under Virat Kohli, the Indian Test team rose to the top of the world rankings and also notched up its maiden series win in Australia in 2019.
Published on Jan 16, 2022 08:43 AM IST
- As Virat Kohli's near seven-year-long time as Test captain comes to an end, we look at the hits and misses from his tenure.
Published on Jan 16, 2022 08:39 AM IST
Yash Dhull-led India defeated South Africa by 45 runs in their opening Group B game here at the Providence Stadium in Guyana.
Published on Jan 16, 2022 07:56 AM IST
- Not new that BCCI has no succession plan in place for the India Test captain’s post
Published on Jan 16, 2022 07:37 AM IST
- In seven years as skipper, Kohli remodelled the team to an aggressive, fit and pace-oriented unit like never before
Published on Jan 16, 2022 07:32 AM IST
Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
- Kohli's announcement came following the series defeat in South Africa and which was preceded by an array of public exchanges between him and the administrators of the BCCI.
Published on Jan 16, 2022 07:12 AM IST
- Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar has made a big statement, saying that Virat Kohli's decision to step down as captain of the Test team could stem from the possibility that he might get sacked for a second time in just over a month.
Updated on Jan 16, 2022 09:06 AM IST
- The Test series loss against the Proteas means India will be under pressure to finish among the top two that will qualify for the 2023 World Test Championship final
Published on Jan 15, 2022 09:07 PM IST
- Several star former cricketers - from Sachin Tendulkar to Virender Sehwag to VVS Laxman - took to Twitter to share their views on Kohli's decision to step down as India's Test captain.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 08:36 PM IST
- Virat Kohli stepped down as Test captain of India following the side's 1-2 defeat to South Africa in the recently-concluded series.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 07:34 PM IST
- Less than three months after he decided to step down as skipper of India's T20I and ODI teams, Virat Kohli has relinquished the captaincy of the Test side.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 10:30 PM IST
Aditya Bhattacharya, New Delhi
- Former India opener tore down on the management's decision for being “rigid” and sticking with out-of-form batters during the South Africa Test series.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 06:45 PM IST
- The 8,711 crowd at Bellerive Oval witnessed the fall of 17 wickets over the day as Australia were dismissed for 303 in the opening session and England's first innings ended on 188 under the floodlights of the night session.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 06:19 PM IST
- India U19 vs South Africa U19 Highlights, World Cup 2022: Yash Dhull-led Team India start their campaign against South Africa at Providence Stadium, Guyana. Follow IND U19 vs SA U19 Highlights & Updates from the U19 World Cup Group B match.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 05:23 PM IST
- 5th Ashes Test: Following England pacer Stuart Broad shouting at the roving camera during Day 2 against Australia, fans on Twitter trolled the right-arm pacer and drew parallels with the Virat Kohli-stump mic incident at Cape Town.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 05:46 PM IST
- The former Pakistan captain pointed out a major flow in India's approach and urged Rahul Dravid and co. to “rethink” on their strategy.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 02:20 PM IST
- India carried distractions into the South Africa series and then missed a few tricks to pull off their first Test series win in that country, losing 1-2 after taking the lead.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 01:46 PM IST
Somshuvra Laha, Kolkata
- India vs South Africa Live Streaming, ICC U19 World Cup: All you need to know about the live streaming details on Hotstar, match timings and venue India U19 vs South Africa U19.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 01:18 PM IST
- Marco Jansen and Jasprit Bumrah had a heated exchange on the field during Day 3 of the Johannesburg Test.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 03:17 PM IST
- Pujara and Rahane had scored attacking half-centuries in the second Test, resulting in skipper Virat Kohli weighing in on the "priceless" experience which they bring in the side
Published on Jan 15, 2022 11:26 AM IST
- The former South African pointed out on the “worst thing that happened” for the Indian team in the Test series.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 01:06 PM IST
- A wait for a maiden Test series win on South African soil continued for India after the side faced a 7-wicket defeat to the Proteas in the third in Cape Town.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 09:49 AM IST
- Ashes 5th Test, Day 2 Highlights & Updates: Follow score, highlights and updates from Day 2 of the fifth Ashes Test at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 05:19 PM IST
- Three-time champions Australia breezed past West Indies by six wickets to get their tournament off to a flyer and inflict an early blow on the hosts in Guyana.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 09:07 AM IST
ANI | , Georgetown
- Sunil Gavaskar was “baffled” with Virat Kohli's approach during the final Test and expressed his disappointment at the series defeat to South Africa.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 09:08 AM IST
- Questions were raised on the places of senior players Ajinkya Rahane and Cheteshwar Pujara in the XI, courtesy of their prolonged struggles in the longest format of the game.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 11:06 AM IST
- South Africa on Friday recorded their biggest win under captain Dean Elgar and coach Mark Boucher, extending their team's dominance at home against India in the traditional format.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 07:50 AM IST