[

poison news

]

Latest from poison

Not paid for months, 7 factory workers consume poison in MP's Indore

Anil Nigam, an employee at the factory, said he ate poison because of difficulties in managing expenses without his salary.

The workers protested over delay in disbursal of salaries and transfer to another establishment in Madhya Pradesh's Indore.(Getty Images/iStockphoto)
The workers protested over delay in disbursal of salaries and transfer to another establishment in Madhya Pradesh's Indore.(Getty Images/iStockphoto)
Published on Sep 02, 2022 06:27 AM IST

Odisha school student laces water with poison to get the school shut down

Two boarders of a hostel in Kamagaon higher secondary school in Bhatli block of Bargarh district complained of nausea and vomiting after they drank water from a plastic bottle kept in the room of one of the students.

The school authorities who did a quick investigation found that a 16-year-old student of Arts stream in Class 11 and staying in the boy's hostel, had laced the water with some insecticide that is used in gardens.(HT Photo)
The school authorities who did a quick investigation found that a 16-year-old student of Arts stream in Class 11 and staying in the boy's hostel, had laced the water with some insecticide that is used in gardens.(HT Photo)
Published on Dec 10, 2021 07:48 PM IST

Animal activists demand arrest of 2 men alleged to have poisoned 20 dogs

On June 19, Brahmananda Mallick (61) and his nephew Bharat Mallick (40) of Nahanga village under Bhaunria gram panchayat of Cuttack district allegedly poisoned over 20 stray dogs in the locality after one of the dogs allegedly bit their goat.

The two men reportedly boiled the bark of strychnine tree, known for its poison, with goat and chicken meat and left the meat pieces at several places in the village to bait the dogs. (HT photo)
The two men reportedly boiled the bark of strychnine tree, known for its poison, with goat and chicken meat and left the meat pieces at several places in the village to bait the dogs. (HT photo)
Updated on Jun 29, 2020 09:24 AM IST

Gurugram man mistakes poison for headache pill, dies

The police have initiated inquest proceedings under Section 174 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC). The victim’s post-mortem examination was conducted on Monday.

A relative of the deceased, requesting anonymity, said that the victim had been depressed for some time and was taking medication.(Mint/Representative Image)
A relative of the deceased, requesting anonymity, said that the victim had been depressed for some time and was taking medication.(Mint/Representative Image)
Updated on Apr 17, 2019 08:53 AM IST

Trader, kids found dead at Panipat home; wife critical

A police officer said it appeared to be a case of “family suicide”, considering that the house was locked from inside. The incident comes barely two weeks after 11 members of a family were found dead at their home in Burari on July 1.

Police believe the couple fed poison to their children and then tried to hang themselves from ceiling fans.(Getty Images/Photo for representation)
Police believe the couple fed poison to their children and then tried to hang themselves from ceiling fans.(Getty Images/Photo for representation)
Updated on Jul 14, 2018 11:43 AM IST
SHARE
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Tuesday, December 06, 2022
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals